I love winter. It's cool and snowy and quiet. I completely understand hibernating bears. I can get a little anxious to start spring and summer chores like; beekeeping, gardening, and Airbnb. But I just remind myself to appreciate every moment and start winter chores like; knitting, spinning, and learning. Winter is a big learning time for me. I learn online from YouTube, Udemy, Skillshare, and from a variety of teachers with websites. My favourite learning platforms are:
1. Skillshare. Click HERE for two free months.
2. Dirtpatcheaven. Click HERE to visit.
3. Little Bits of Heaven Homestead. Click HERE to visit.
4. Carolyn's RV Life. Click HERE to visit.
5. My Self Reliance. Click HERE to visit.
Let me know your favourite learning platforms!
Have a great day!
dyslexic author occasionally misses an edit.